For the first time in the history of the world, Lincoln University College Malaysia, a 5 star ranking university as per Ministry of higher education Malaysia and among the top 10 universities in Malaysia. has introduced Code Blue Certification Training which is superior and more evidence based training than ACLS training by American Heart Association. The inaugural batch is starting from January 2020 and first convocation will be held on 20 Feb-2020. Next annual convocation will be held in the year 2021.
Overview : Aim of the training is to equip the clinicians and the layman with the skills to successfully manage and revive a chest pain, heart attack and cardiac arrest victim. It is an evidence based training with reference from more than 100 research papers (available in Pubmed) since the propagation of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, which started in early 1960s.
What is Code Blue : Code Blue is an emergency situation announced in a hospital in which a patient is in cardiac or respiratory arrest, requiring a team of providers (sometimes called a ‘code team’) to rush to the specific location and begin immediate resuscitative/revival efforts.
Duration: One month certification course (Lincoln University College, Malaysia)
1) History of Cardiac Resuscitation
2) Diagnosing a cardiac arrest
3) Principle of Cardiac Resuscitation
4) Cardiac compression technique
5) Comparison of popular CPR Vs Cardiac Compression
6) Principle and practice of automated external defibrillator
7) Latest evidence base of widespread practice of :
a) Oxygen therapy
b) Administering epinephrine
c) Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
d) Bypass Surgery
8. 3 Step protocol to manage
a) Chest Pain
b) Heart Attack
b) Cardiac Arrest (AED required)
9. Prevention of future chest pain / heart attack/ cardiac arrest
10. CME & practice to be a successful “Code Blue Trainer.
1) Code Blue Trainer’s reference Book.
2) Cardiac compression training tool
3) Code Blue Trainer’s practice T-shirt.
1) Training through online / video modules
2) Practice & evaluation through online/video conferencing
After successful completion of the training, the students will receive the certificate from Lincoln University College Malaysia, a 5 star ranking university as per Ministry of higher education Malaysia and among top 10 universities in Malaysia ( The University Impact ranking 2019).
Introductory fee (first 100 early bird offer) : INR 10,000/- + GST 18% + courier charges ( within India INR 1000/- and outside India INR 5000/-).
* After First 100 admissions the Fee charges will be: USD300/- approximately 21,000 + GST 18% + courier Charges ( within India INR 1000/- and outside India INR 5000/-)
TO REGISTER FOR THE PROGRAM CLICK THE REGISTER BUTTON
For more detail Email: [email protected] or Phone & Whatsapp : +91-9312286540