Diabetes Educator’s Certification Training Programme
Duration – 3 Months
India & Vietnam are known, all over the world, for their rich heritage of traditional medicinal wisdom. The aim of Indo-Vietnam Medical Board, a joint venture of India Book of Records and Vietnam Book of Records, is to create a platform where medicinal wisdom, of both countries, is combined as one entity. The vision of Indo-Vietnam Medical Board is, to merge this conventional and time-honoured healing science of both countries, to create an optimum and holistic medical facility for the benefit of its people.
We welcome you to this mission. If interested, you can enrol for the Diabetes Educator’s Certification Training Programme. This course is fully accredited by the Research Institute of Complimentary Health Sciences (RICHS), Vietnam .
Steps to be a Certified Diabetes Educator
Step-1: Submission of Application Form.
Step-2: Submission of Class XII Certificate along with Graduation/ Post Graduation degree certificate, and a recent coloured passport size photograph (with plain background).
Step 3: Acceptance & approval of application form by the panel and fee payment.
Details of fee payment:
Certified Diabetes Educator Fee
(INR 15,000 + Courier Charges*)
(* Courier charges: as applicable, according to country)
Step-3: Email the transaction receipt or reference number of the payment made.
Step-4: Receive, through email, online video learning material of more than 18 hours (Hindi or English).
Step 5: Study material includes the following and will be sent at your mailing address (correspondence/permanent):
- Diabetes Free World Book (Hindi or English)
- High Cholesterol- A Medical Fraud Book (English)
- Heart Mafia Book (Hindi or English)
- Recipes to Cure Life Style Diseases (English)
- Last Days of Diabetes- Book (Hindi or English)
- Diabetes Type I & II Cure in 72hrs – Book (Hindi or English)
- New Diabetes Guidelines – Book (English)
- New Diabetes Guidelines (Poster)
- Packet of Hunza Tea(1)
Step-6: Appear for an online exam.
Watch online learning material (sent through email) and carefully go through the study material (sent by courier). Once you are prepared, you can send your request for Online Test / Exam through email. An online link will be shared with you along with “DET ID” to appear for the exam.
NOTE: DET ID is mandatory to appear for an online exam.
Step-7: After validation of the answer sheet, you will be sent a ‘Diabetes Educator’s Certification Kit’ at the undermentioned mailing address.
‘The Diabetes Certification Kit’ includes the following:
- Certificate issued by Indo -Vietnam Medical Board
- ‘Indo-Vietnam Medical Board’ Folder with Pen
- Pamphlets on New Diabetes Guidelines
- ‘Indo-Vietnam Medical Board’ diary along with belt
- Neck-tie (For Men) / Scarf( For Women) with Indo-Vietnam Medical Board Logo
- An elegant ‘Indo- Vietnam Medical Board’ badge
- Emblem of ‘Indo-Vietnam Medical Board’ for car/ scooter / mobile
- Indo-Vietnam Medical Board Flexi- Bag.
Certification Fee (For Indians) : Rs. 15,000/(Courier charges included)
For International Patients: INR 15,000+ Courier Charges (Please email at [email protected] / call our associate to know courier charges at +91-9312286540.)
For any further query, please contact at +91-9312286540 and email at [email protected]