Overview: 2 Months Online “Vibration Therapy” Certification Training is an evidence based training with an objective to not only restore the harmony and alignment between the organs of the body but also to use the therapeutic power of various sounds to heal the body.
Duration: 2 Months
THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU IF:
THIS TRAINING IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR:
NO PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Course Content includes:
Part 1: The Science and Theory of Sound Therapy. How sound affects us on all levels of our being. Cymatics and other Sciences, such as Masaru Emoto’s work and others. The relationship of Sound and Energy to Matter and Form. Shamanism and the origins and History of Sound Healing.
How to conduct a professional SOUND JOURNEY (Sound “Bath”) Healing Session for groups, with a variety of Therapeutic and acoustic instruments. Instruction on the healing applications of each instrument.
Part 2: The Healing Power of Sound and Energy. Practical techniques to take conscious control of the energy that flows through us, using the power of Intention, Creative Visualization and the Voice. Develop your natural clairvoyant abilities to Feel and Sense the effects of sound on yourself and others.
Cleansing, harmonizing and balancing the chakras and subtle bodies with Vocal Sounds. Free your Healing Voice: Practical vocal and Intoning techniques to discover your authentic voice and its healing potential..
Part 3: Overtone Chant, Overtone Singing: Singing two simultaneous sounds by amplifying the pure, sine wave harmonics within your voice. This ancient and potent technique is used by Shamans in Mongolia and Central Asia to resonate with Nature and purify the Mind and Spirit. In the last 3 decades this has become a refined Sound Healing tool. We will learn the basic techniques and therapeutic applications. Everyone will be singing Overtones within the first day of this module!
- Sound as a tool for raising personal and planetary frequency.
- Sacred Geometry Part 1: The relationship between Sound, Musical Intervals and Ratios and Form.
Part 4: Singing Bowls, Himalayan and Quartz bowls: The origins, theory and applications in self–healing and applied healing. Includes practical sessions on healing the physical and subtle bodies.
Part 5: Tuning Forks and their application in Sound Health Therapy.
- SonoPuncture- the application of Tuning Forks on reflex points of the meridians, feet, hands and spine,
- Osteophony- the application of Tuning Forks on the articulations and other bony processes of the body,
- Diaphony- the Bio-Energetic application of Tuning Forks on the Chakras and in the Subtle Energy Bodies (aura). < Intervals (the relationship between sounds) and their effect on the human system on mental, emotional and physical levels.
- Sacred Geometry 2: The physical structure of Sound and its reflection in Nature. Harmonic re-patterning through Sound.
Part 6: The use of colour in conjunction with other sound healing tools, advanced energy management: Protection and cleaning of spaces, rooms and energy fields, as well as the treatment area. How to give a complete Sound Healing session. INTEGRATING OTHER INSTRUMENTS: We will also discuss and demonstrate in various modules during the TRAINING the application and use of other instruments such as:
- MONOCHORDS and other string instruments
- GONGS and hand-pans (Hang-drum type instruments)
- NATIVE AMERICAN FLUTE, Overtone flute
- DIDGERIDOO (and circular breathing)
- NATIVE DRUMS, Rattles, Ocean Drums and other instruments.
Part 7: Harmonic Integration. Revising and integrating the entire course. Bringing all the Knowledge and Practice together into a harmonious whole. Exams in the form of Practical evaluation and award of diplomas.
Eligibility: MINIMUM 12th or Above