Indo-Vietnam Medical Board is pioneering an Open Source model in delivering a healthy alternative to prevailing medical practices based on ground breaking research done by internationally renowned medical nutritionist, Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury. He is famous for his fight against 3Ds: Drugs, Diseases & Doctors through customized diet plan “DIP Diet”.
The company has developed some very innovative products and services like ’72-Hour Diabetes Reversal Program’ and ‘Diabetes Clinic’ on Cloud. To ensure greater reach and distribution for our offering, we have leveraged technology to provide access to our solutions to remote corners of the world. We have developed mobile apps – Diabetes72 and Diabetes Clinic to cater to different needs of patients and health practitioners respectively.
We invite you to become part of this unique initiative. We are looking to hire across various roles and projects. The current openings are for General Manager (Service Delivery) and Manager (Service Delivery) for our Faridabad, Haryana (India) office. The primary responsibility will be to manage Diabetes72 and Diabetes Clinic services.
To read more about our work, please visit www.biswaroop.com
- Responsible for overall design, processes, prioritising work, resource planning, delivery and quality control
- Manage multiple concurrent, complex, and/or unique deliveries and initiatives
- Set operating standards and direct the execution of initiatives from inception through execution
- Effective leadership and mentoring skills and an ability to successfully define, develop delivery roadmaps
- Use a data driven approach when implementing delivery processes and performance enhancement programs
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Manage the relationship with the users and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners and vendors
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track team performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Proven working experience in service delivery or project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google docs
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience. MBAs preferred.
- We need 7+ years of experience for GM (relaxed by 2 years for MBAs) and 5+ years of experience for Manager (relaxed by 1 year for MBAs)
People interested in becoming part of our family are requested to share their profiles on [email protected]
You can also visit us at our Faridabad office to understand more about the work we do. We will be glad to host you and talk about how we can work together.
Indo-Vietnam Medical Board