Find below the procedure for getting a personalized DIP diet from Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury:
Step-2: Deposit consultation charges of INR 21,000/–
Step- 3: Receive an email and call within 24 working hrs from the core team for submission of Medical Reports, Medications details, and other necessary health records as per your medical condition (pics, log sheets etc.)
Step- 4: Submit your Medical Reports (link to upload reports will be shared through email by the core team).
Step- 5: Your reports and DAM form is reviewed by a panel of doctors and a case summary is prepared and presented to Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury along with the DAM form and medical reports.
Step- 6: Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury individually and personally prepares a DIP Diet Plan for you in the form of an Audio. It generally takes 7-10 days to prepare a diet plan after submitting the DAM form and relevant documents and medical reports.
Step- 7: Diet plan along with recipes is shared with you as per instructions by Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury.
Exclusive features of Virtual-OPD by Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury:
- Customized DIP Diet Plan after analyzing your DAM form and medical Reports
- Answering all the questions/doubts asked by you in the form.
- All the necessary instructions to be followed by you while following the diet plan.
- Recipes according to the instructions by Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury.
- Book- “1 Question that can save your life”, (to be dispatched through courier within India).
- The CKD patients will be strictly monitored
Step- 8: You will be monitored and reviewed for 1 month through emails to track the status of your health and will be provided necessary instructions to make the journey of your health recovery smooth.
Virtual OPD is an unconventional and highly effective D.I.P Diet based treatment protocol offered by Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury. It is a unique format providing all the services mentioned above along with support, follow-ups & review through emails within a period of 1 months cutting down the need for personal visit and appointment.
Being already a highly specialized/customized treatment some of the services are not included under Virtual-OPD.
Services not included under Virtual-OPD are:
- Personal OPD/ Physical appointment with Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury
- Audio or Video Call with Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury.
Panel of Doctors:
1.Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury (Ph.D in Diabetes)
2. Dr Amar Singh Azad MBBS MD (Paediatrics), MD (Community Medicine)
3. Dr B.N Pandey MBBS-MD
4. Dr. Sandeep Sharma MBBS
5. Dr Indupreet Kaur BDS
6. Dr Sanju Khari BDS
7. Dr. Swati Sharma BDS
8. Anamika Singh (BPT)
For more information please call: +91-9312286540
Note: The fee once paid is non-refundable.
Disclaimer: WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY EMERGENCY SERVICES. NEITHER DIP DIET WORKS IN EMERGENCY. IN SUCH A SITUATION A PATIENT/CAREGIVER NEEDS TO DECIDE THE NEXT COURSE OF ACTION.