We value your trust, In order to honour that trust, the Dynamic Memory Private Limited (Hereby referred as DMPL) (Publishers of Diabetes72 app) adheres to the highest ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide while using any of its products and services. DMPL is a leading health care service provider in the field of Diabetes reversal, under the guidance of world renowned Medical Nutritionist Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury, and is incorporated in India.
Diabetes72 is an application developed by the DMPL and provides Diabetes Reversal Virtual tour personalized for every patient. Diabetes72 is presently focused to provide a community based, chat platform where patients are under direct supervision of Dr Biswaroop and his team of health practitioners, carefully monitoring and guiding patient progress through their journey of 72 hours of Diabetes Reversal.
User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address and phone number; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases – presently the application is invite only and it is planned to remain so in the immediate future, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as while asking doubts, participating in chats and taking guidance.
We may use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions. We will ask you when we need more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
However any information that can personally identify you will never be shared with anyone other than those that have been explicitly approved by you or are official partners who have introduced you to the Diabetes72 platform and are administering your data. For example the Certified Diabetes Educators or other Medical Practitioners that have facilitated your use of Diabetes72.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information like your location, phone book as per the permissions that you provide.
As mentioned the DIebets72 application is invite only and it is planned to remain so in the immediate future. In the unlikely scenario of this changing or we beginning to charge for services inside the app, we will use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. It will be ensured that these companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to a period of time and thereafter may store it in aggregate.
Use of your Personal Information
We use the collected information to analyse trends, to conduct research, to administer the application, to learn about user’s learning patterns and movements around the application and to gather demographic information and usage behaviour about our user base as a whole. Aggregated and individual, anonymized and non-anonymized data may periodically be transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described below in this privacy statement.
We may use the individual data and behavior patterns combined with personal information to provide you with personalized content, and better your learning objectives. Third parties provide certain services which we may use to analyze the data and information to personalize, drive insights and help us better your experience or reach out to you with more value added applications, products, information and services. However, these third party companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
Diabetes72 will occasionally email notices or contact you to communicate about our services and benefits, as they are considered an essential part of the service you have chosen.
We may disclose ‘User provided and Automatically Collected’ Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- with third party service providers in order to personalize for a better user experience and to perform behavioural analysis
- With Certified Diabetes Educators and/or Medical Practitioners who are using the Diabetes72 platform to improve your performance in your functions and/or who have facilitated or encouraged your use of Diabetes72
- if Diabetes72 or DMPL is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site or other channels of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, we will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from our application.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees only who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Changes to this Statement
Reach out to us on [email protected], in case of any queries.
Terms & Conditions
1. Information, content and material, including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio, contained in the application or the SD Card and the products and services are copyrighted property of DMPL unless they are curated from Open Licensed Sources. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to DMPL. You understand that “Diabetes72″ is a registered trademark owned by DMPL. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent of DMPL. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from DMPL and no content on the application or anything on a SD card provided by DMPL shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to DMPL, to the User. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but DMPL retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
2. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the use of Diabetes72, its content and any material on the SD Card or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of our services and content shall be subjected to the following restrictions:
i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Diabetes72 application, its content, and contents of the SD Card and / or our products, or (c) remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents provided as a part of our and / or our products.
ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the content on the application or the SD Card and / or our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms DMPL or any other person or entity as determined by DMPL.
3. DMPL products and / or services, including the DMPL application and content, are compatible with Android and iOS operating systems. . DMPL. shall not be obligated to provide workable products and / or services for all devices. It can be informed of any issue that is being faced by the users and will try its very best to resolve any issues that have been informed.
4. DMPL or any of its subsidiaries or content partners shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, those results from the use of our products and services.
i) In no event will DMPL. be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, (1) indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, or consequential damage (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage, loss of programs or information), or (2) direct damages in excess of the amount paid to DMPL for the product and / or service, arising out of the use of, misuse of or inability to use, or errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Site or the products and / or services, or any information provided on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, in such instances, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User
5. In case required in a transaction, you have to specify the address to which the shipment has to be made at the time of purchase. All product(s) shall be delivered directly to the address as specified at the point of ordering [and you cannot, under no circumstances whatsoever, change the address after the order is processed]. Any inconsistencies in name or address will result in non-delivery of the product(s).
6. (a) For return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by DMPL. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the registered User to arrange for the return of such cancelled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User. (b)We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition / unopened as delivered by DMPL. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return. (c)All requests for return of products have to be placed within 7 days from the date of delivery. Please note that no refunds shall be claimed or will be entertained post 7 days from the date of delivery.
7. DMPL may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds DMPL non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
8. You hereby indemnify, defend, and hold DMPL, DMPL’s distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of the foregoing entities” respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from your use of our product.
11. Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. DMPL will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian(in case of minors). DMPL reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.
12. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
–information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number
— information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information and network carrier
13. This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
–personalize the app for you
— perform behavioral analytics