Observational Study: Tailoring-the Healthiest Profession
The observational study ‘Tailoring-the healthiest profession of the world’ was presented on 6th January, 2024 in International conference on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of ‘Vietnam Book of Records’ at Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam in the presence of 700 delegates from more than 10 countries including Lieutenant General Pham Tuan (Asia’s First Astronaut & Vietnam war Hero). Other dignatories who were present in the conference are as follows:
- Associate Professor, Dr. Huynh Thanh Dat: Member of the Party Central Committee, Minister of Science and Technology.
- Associate Professor, Dr. Ta Quang Dong: Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- Mr. Nguyen Bien Thuy: Judge of the Supreme People’s Court.
- Major General Tran Thi Be Nhan: Deputy Director of the Department of Internal Political Security.
- Mr. Tran Ngoc Tam: Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Chairman of Ben Tre Provincial People’s Committee.
- Mr. Nguyen Truc Son: Standing Vice Chairman of Ben Tre Provincial People’s Committee.
- Ms. Nguyen Thi Hong Nhung: Chairwoman of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee, Ben Tre Province.
- Ms. Nguyen Truc Hanh: Provincial Party Committee member, Standing Deputy Committee of Ben Tre Provincial Party Committee’s Propaganda Committee.
- Mr. Le Truong Hien Hoa: Deputy Director of Ho Chi Minh City Department of Tourism.
- Mr. Truong Quang Hai: Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Bac Giang province.
- Mr. Duong Hoang Sum: Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Tra Vinh province.
- Mr. Pham Van Dau: Deputy Director of the Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism of Soc Trang province.
- Mr. Vo Thanh Hao: Former Secretary of Ben Tre Provincial Party Committee.
- Mr. Nguyen Van Thien: Vice Chairman of the Fatherland Front Committee of Khanh Hoa province.
- Dr. Le Doan Hop: Former Minister of Information and Communications, Chairman of the Council establishing the Vietnam Record Organization.
- Dr. Thang Van Phuc: Former Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, Chairman of the Central Vietnam Record Holders Association.
- Professor, Academician Hoang Quang Thuan: Director of Institute of Telecommunications Technology - Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, Chairman of the Founding Council of Vietnam Record Organization.
- Hero, Lieutenant General, Astronaut Pham Tuan: Former Director General of the General Department of Defense Industry - Ministry of National Defense, Honorary Chairman of the Record Planetary System.
- Dr. Ngo Quang Xuan: Former Vietnamese Ambassador to the United Nations - Central Vice Chairman of the Vietnam Record Holders Association, Chairman of the Vietnam Household Ceramics Association
- Dr. Tran Chien Thang: Former Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Central Vice President of Vietnam Record Holders Association.
- Dr. Tran Ngoc Tang: Former Deputy Head of the Central Propaganda Department, Former Chairman of the Vietnam Red Cross, Central Vice Chairman of the Vietnam Record Holders Association.
- Mr. Nguyen Huu Oanh: Former Deputy Head of the Government Committee for Religious Affairs, Vice Chairman of the Vietnam Record Holders Association.
- Hoang Anh, the Chairwoman of Research Institute of Complimantary Health Sciences (R.I.C.H.S.)
In recognition of the insightful observational study, Professor and Academician Hoang Quang Thuan, the Director of the Institute of Telecommunications Technology at the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, expressed appreciation by presenting me with a remarkable heirloom. This exceptional gift is a 300-year-old cup that belonged to the Emperor of China Qianlong.
This antique cup, steeped in historical significance, is adorned with intricate Chinese scriptures and crafted from Rhinoceros horn. Its provenance traces back to the era of Emperor Qianlong, adding an extra layer of cultural and historical richness to this esteemed gift. As a token of gratitude, this heirloom cup symbolizes a profound acknowledgment of my valuable contributions and signifies a bridge connecting the contemporary realm of scientific research with the cultural heritage of past centuries.