Available in other languages :
Marathi (Summary) - Click to DOWNLOAD
Chapter- 1 : Solving the mystery of Covid-19
अध्याय - १: कोविड-१९ के रहस्य का समाधान
VIDEO RELATED TO THIS CHAPTER
1. Guidance for appropriate recording of COVID-19 related deaths in India
2. Wuhan pneumonia outbreak: What we know and don’t know
3. Pneumonia of unknown cause – China
4. Pneumonia of unknown cause – China
5. Pneumonia - Our World in Data
6. Comparison of the prevalence of respiratory viruses in patients with acute respiratory infections at different hospital settings in North China, 2012–2015
7. Respiratory viruses associated with severe pneumonia in children under 2 years old in a rural community in Pakistan
8. Specificity, Efficiency, and Fidelity of PCR
9. WHO | What is a pandemic?
11. Humanitarian Health Action- Definitions: emergencies - WHO (WHO has deleted this link so we are providing PDF downloaded from WHO website)
12. Coronavirus infection: Around 1 crore Indians were exposed, Sero-Survey finds
13. Despite rise in cases, Covid-19 infectivity in India may be going down- The New Indian Express Published: 16th June 2020 05:10 PM
Chapter- 2 : Why so many Corona deaths?
Answer in three steps
अध्याय -२ : कोरोना से इतनी अधिक मौतें क्यों ? तीन चरणों में उत्तर
VIDEO RELATED TO THIS CHAPTER
14. Face Touching: A Frequent Habit That Has Implications for Hand Hygiene
15. Man Wearing N95 Mask Passes Out While Driving Car, Crashing into Pole
- Use of Surgical Face Masks to Reduce the Incidence of the Common Cold Among Health Care Workers in Japan: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Cowling, B. et al. (2010)“Face masks to prevent transmission of influenza virus: A systematic review”, Epidemiology and Infection, 138(4), 449-456.
- The use of masks and respirators to prevent transmission of inﬂuenza: a systematic review of the scientiﬁc evidence
- Jogger Runs Couple Of Miles While Wearing Mask, Ends Up With Burst Lungs
- Two boys drop dead in China while wearing masks during gym class
16. Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study
17. The effect on mortality of antipyretics in the treatment of influenza infection: systematicreview and meta-analyis
18. There is no current evidence from RCTs to recommend any specific treatment for suspected or confirmed with COVID-19. No specific anti-virals are recommended for treatment of COVID-19 due to lack of adequate evidence from literature.
19. Outcomes of hydroxychloroquine usage in United States veterans hospitalized with Covid-19
20. Antibiotics, Antipyretics, Anti Viral drugs cause more harm
21. WHO warns overuse of antibiotics for Covid-19 will cause more deaths
22. EXCLUSIVE: ‘It’s a horror movie.’ Nurse working on coronavirus frontline in New York claims the city is ‘murdering’ COVID-19 patients by putting them on ventilators and causing trauma to the lungs
23. Targets of T Cell Responses to SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus in Humans with COVID-19 Disease and Unexposed Individuals
24. Vitamin C for preventing and treating the common cold
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013 Jan 31;(1):CD000980
- Do vitamins C and E affect respiratory infections? PhD Thesis. University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland. 2006.
- The History of Scurvy and Vitamin C. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, UK, 1986.
- The vitamins and resistance to infection: vitamin C. Medicine 1934, 13, 190-206.
- Role of vitamin C in resistance. Parts I and II. Arch Pathol 1937, 23, 543-575 and 683-712.
- Vitamin C pharmacokinetics in healthy volunteers: evidence for a recommended dietary allowance. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1996, 93, 3704–3709.
- Vitamin C Requirement of Human Adults. A Report by the Vitamin C Subcommittee of the Accessory Food Factors Committee. Spec Rep Ser Med Res Counc (G B) No. 280. HMSO: London, UK, 1953.
- Clinical manifestations of ascorbic acid deficiency in man. Am J Clin Nutr 1971, 24, 432-443.
- Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine: Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Carotenoids. National Academy Press: Washington DC, 2000; pp. 95-185.
- Ascorbate recycling in human neutrophils: induction by bacteria. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1997, 94, 13816-13819.
- Recycling of vitamin C by a bystander effect. J Biol Chem 2003, 278, 10128-10133.
- Vitamin C deficiency increases the lung pathology of influenza virus–infected gulo -/- mice. J Nutr 2006, 136, 2611-2616.
- Vitamin C and the common cold. Br J Nutr 1992, 67, 3-16.
- Changes in leukocyte ascorbic acid during the common cold. Scott Med J 1973, 18, 3-7.
- Ascorbic acid in the complex therapy of acute pneumonia [in Russian]. Voen Med Zh 1970, 9 (Sep), 17–21.
- The clinical effects of vitamin C supplementation in elderly hospitalised patients with acute respiratory infections. Int J Vitam Nutr Res 1994, 64, 212-219.
- Vitamin C for preventing and treating pneumonia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013, (8), CD005532.
- Electron spin resonance spectroscopy, exercise, and oxidative stress: an ascorbic acid intervention study. J Appl Physiol 1999, 87, 2032-2036.
- Vitamin C may alleviate exercise-induced bronchoconstriction: a meta-analysis. BMJ Open 2013, 3, e002416.
- The effect of vitamin C on bronchoconstriction and respiratory symptoms caused by exercise: a review and statistical analysis. Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol 2014, 10, 58.
- Studies on acclimatization and on the effect of ascorbic acid in men exposed to cold. Can J Biochem Physiol 1954, 32, 407-427.
- Vitamin C in relation to cold temperature tolerance. Ann N Y Acad Sci 1961, 92, 307-317.
- Effect of ascorbic acid on rate of heat acclimatization. J Appl Physiol 1976, 41, 202-205.
- Therapeutic treatment with ascorbate rescues mice from heat stroke-induced death by attenuating systemic inflammatory response and hypothalamic neuronal damage. Free Radic Biol Med. 2016, 93, 84-93.
- Vitamin C may affect lung infections. J R Soc Med 2007, 100, 495-498.
- Single nutrients and immunity: vitamin C. Am J Clin Nutr 1982, 35(Feb suppl), 423-428 and 460-461.
- Beisel 1982 AJCN
- Vitamin C promotes maturation of T-cells. Antioxid Redox Signal 2013, 19, 2054-2067.
- Cellular functions of ascorbic acid. Biochem Cell Biol 1990, 68, 1166-1173.
- Ascorbate regulation and its neuroprotective role in the brain. Trends Neurol Sci 2000, 23, 209-216.
- Role of vitamin C in the function of the vascular endothelium. Antioxid Redox
- Some behavioral effects of ascorbic acid deficiency. Am J Clin Nutr 1971, 24, 455-464.
- Vitamin C provision improves mood in acutely hospitalized patients. Nutrition 2011, 27, 530–533.
- Effects of vitamin C and vitamin D administration on mood and distress in acutely hospitalized patients. Am J Clin Nutr 2013, 98, 705-711.
- The relation of vitamin C deficiency to intestinal tuberculosis in the guinea pig. J Exp Med 1933, 58, 503-517.
- Efficacy of vitamin C in counteracting tetanus toxin toxicity. Naturwissenschaften 1966, 53, 310.
- Pauling L. Vitamin C and the Common Cold. Freeman: San Francisco, CA, 1970.
- Pauling L. The significance of the evidence about ascorbic acid and the common cold. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1971, 68, 2678-2681.
- Pauling L. Ascorbic acid and the common cold. Am J Clin Nutr 1971, 24, 1294-1299.
- Pauling 1971 AJCN
- Critical analysis of the role of vitamin C in the treatment of the common cold [in German]. Helv Med Acta 1961, 28, 63-68.
- Vitamin C for preventing and treating the common cold. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013, (1), CD000980.
- Vitamin C supplementation and common cold symptoms: problems with inaccurate reviews. Nutrition 1996, 12, 804-809.
- Effects of ascorbic acid on the common cold: an evaluation of the evidence. Am J Med 1975, 58, 532-536.
- Ascorbic acid for the common cold: a prophylactic and therapeutic trial. JAMA 1975, 231, 1038-1042.
- Ascorbic acid and the common cold: evaluation of its efficacy and toxicity. JAMA 1975, 231, 1073-1079.
- Vitamin C intake and susceptibility to the common cold. Br J Nutr 1997, 77, 59-72.
- Vitamin C intake and susceptibility to the common cold: Invited comments and Reply. Br J Nutr 1997, 78, 857-866.
- Vitamin C and common cold incidence: a review of studies with subjects under heavy physical stress. Int J Sports Med 1996, 17, 379-383.
- Vitamin C and sex differences in respiratory tract infections. Resp Med 2008, 102, 625-626.
- The effects of ascorbic acid and flavonoids on the occurrence of symptoms normally associated with the common cold. Am J Clin Nutr 1979, 32, 1686-1690.
- Vitamin C supplementation slightly improves physical activity levels and reduces cold incidence in men with marginal vitamin C status: a randomized controlled trial. Nutrients 2014, 6, 2572-2583.
- Vitamin C and the common cold: a double-blind trial. Can Med Assoc J 1972, 107, 503-508.
- Vitamin C prophylaxis in a boarding school. N Engl J Med 1974, 290, 6-10.
- Preventing the common cold with a vitamin C supplement: a double-blind, placebo-controlled survey. Adv Ther 2002, 19, 151-159.
- Vitamin C supplementation and common cold symptoms: factors affecting the magnitude of the benefit. Med Hypotheses 1999, 52, 171-178.
- The effect on winter illness of large doses of vitamin C. Can Med Assoc J 1974, 111, 31-36.
- Anderson 1974 PMC Anderson 1974 ch
- Winter illness and vitamin C: the effect of relatively low doses. Can Med Assoc J 1975, 112, 823-826.
27. Prone ventilation in acute respiratory distress syndrome | European Respiratory Society
Chapter- 3 : The Science of Prana-Yamraaj
अध्याय -3 : प्राण यमराज का विज्ञान
VIDEO RELATED TO THIS CHAPTER
28. UK lab publishes landmark genetic study on coronavirus
29. Fabiflu Book
30. The Physiological Burden of Prolonged PPE Use on Healthcare Workers during Long Shifts- CDC June 10, 2020
31. Disposable surgical face masks for preventing surgical wound infection in clean surgery Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012;1(CD002929)
32. Surgical masks as source of bacterial contamination during operative procedures
33. Hypercapnia Alters Expression of Immune Response, Nucleosome Assembly and Lipid Metabolism Genes in Differentiated Human Bronchial Epithelial Cells Scientific Reports volume8, Article number: 13508 (2018)
34. The role of alcohol in oral carcinogenesis with particular reference to alcohol‐containing mouthwashes
Australian Dental Journal - 27 November 2008
35.Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery*
Neurocirugia (Asturias, Spain) 19(2) · December 2008
36. Facemask impact on human thermoregulation - The Annals of Occupational Hygiene- Jan 2020
Chapter- 4 : Emergency Management of ILI/Covid-19
अध्याय - 4 : ILI /Covid-19 कोविड -19 का आपातकालीन प्रबंधन
VIDEO RELATED TO THIS CHAPTER
37. Higher Versus lower fraction of inspired oxygen or targets of arterial oxygenation for adults admitted to the intensive care unit. Cochrane Systematic Review- 27 November 2019
38. Fooling the brain to alleviate dyspnoea
European Respiratory Journal 2017 50: 1701383
Chapter- 5 : Three Step Flu Diet Study
with Government of Maharashtra Covid Centre
अध्याय - 5 : महाराष्ट्र सरकार कोविड केंद्र के साथ तीन चरण फ्लू आहार अध्ययन
All documents/diagnostic reports related to the chapter
(i) 72hrs study with 4 COVID-19 patients CLICK FOR REPORTS/VIDEOS
(ii) 48hrs study with 20 COVID-19 patients CLICK FOR REPORTS
Chapter- 6 : Build your Own
Super Specialty Hospital @ Home in Koronakaal
अध्याय - 6 : करोनाकाल में घर पर Super Specialty Hospital अपना खुद का बनाएं
39. Lockdowns failed to alter the course of pandemic and are now destroying millions of livelihoods worldwide, JP Morgan study claims
VIDEO RELATED TO THIS CHAPTER
42. There is no current evidence from RCTs to recommend any specific treatment for suspected or confirmed with COVID-19. No specific anti-virals are recommended for treatment of COVID-19 due to lack of adequate evidence from literature.
43. Correlation between Non-Polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis Rates with Pulse Polio Frequency in India
46.Clinical Trial Details
47. Diabetes Reversal with Plant-Based Diet
48. Game of Life (GOL) https://biswaroop.com/gameoflife_n/
How to End Covid-19 Pandemic?
अध्याय - 7 : कोविड -19 पैनडमिक को कैसे खत्म किया जाए ?
49. Mysterious pneumonia in China
50. Mysterious pneumonia in China
51. A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019 |
52. “No one has died from the coronavirus”
53. Ron A. M. Fouchier, Thijs Kuiken, Martin Schutten, Geert van Amerongen1, Gerard J, et al. Koch’s postulates fulfilled for SARS virus.Nature2003423240
54. “No one has died from the coronavirus”
अध्याय - 8 : करोनाकाल के तीन फॉर्मूले ( २३ अगस्त वेब कांफ्रेंस पर आधारित )
56. Acetaminophen/paracetamol: A history of errors, failures and false decisions
57. Prevent yourself from deadly Coronavirus
58. Coronavirus पर Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury के दावों का सच |
59. What Parents Can Learn From Child Care Centers That Stayed Open During Lockdowns
60. Dutch measures against coronavirus: basic rules for everyone | Coronavirus COVID-19 | Government.nl
61- Coronavirus: Boris Johnson U-turns on advice against face masks in schools | The Independent | The Independent
62. Diagnosing SARS-CoV-2 infection: the danger of over-reliance on positive
63. Wuhan coronavirus: From silent streets to packed pools - BBC News
64. Life now In London
65. Mass Protest in Germany Against Lockdown and Corona Scam Clip-1
66. Mass Protest in Germany Against Lockdown and Corona Scam Clip 2
67. Other countries are also seeking to reduce their reliance on China for APIs, most notably the US
68. Increased Risk of NoninfluenzaRespiratory Virus Infections Associated With Receipt of Inactivated Influenza Vaccine
68. STOP slaughtering pregnant cows to produce COVID-19 vaccine
69. Avoid false hope on coronavirus vaccine, discontinue lockdown: Health experts write to PM Modi - India News
70. WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison COVID-19 Cure - Madagascar President | GreatGameIndia
71. Belarus president unwilling to accept additional terms to get foreign loans
72. Dr Harsh Vardhan elected as WHO's Executive Board chairman, Health News, ET HealthWorld
72. Narendra Modi: 'Global Goalkeeper' award for PM Modi for Swachch Bharat Abhiyan
73. Calls in India for legal action against US charity : Nature News & Comment
74. Oral polio drops linked to paralysis in India - SciDev.Net South-East Asia & Pacific
TESTIMONIALS OF SUCCESSFUL COVID-19 PATIENTS
(For latest Testimonials CLICK HERE)